Compliant Form

Your Complaints by Email

You can email us any time to make a complaint about Ministry of Finance related services for overturn of law, of duty and other illegal works that happen, in your email, please include the following information: 

Your Contact Details as follows:

  • Name:
  • Contact No: home/ work/ moblie
  • Email
  • Address

Please provide the following information with details to your complaint:

  • Which MoF Department involved:
  • Who is involved?
  • What happened?
  • When did it happen?
  • Where did it happen?
  • Other information or evidence

After completing the above information, please send it to us on the following email addresses:

0796100000/ 0202106756